Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pink Jasmine

Reasons I have not been on here since October:

1- Been WAY too caught up in blissful newlywed life.
2- Every computer I have touched in the last 6 months has broken.
3- I don't do Utah winter. Seriously! I grew up in year-round sunshine and
my body doesn't function without it.

I'm stilll in love with and wrapped up in being newly married, however, spring
is here and my computer is in working condition once again, so I decided it was
time to again venture into the world of blogging.

Excuses aside, I would like to state that I have the most wonderful husband ever!
Story: I drove to work with the windows down, enjoying the best day I have seen in
months, happy to my very core. That quickly changed upon stepping into the
windowless, concrete building I was to be trapped in for the next eight hours. I
expressed my dismay to Matt, who being the angel that he is, showed up with the
most heavenly smelling pink jasmine plant explaining, "I thought you could use a
little of the outdoors indoors." Is he not the best? I truly think so!

1 comment:

McQuarrie's said...

Cute! That was very thoughtful of Matt and not very cliche. A very sweet thing to do. I know what you mean about the Utah winter thing. I am in Arizona right now and my body immediately agrees that I am "home". The only good thing about snow is how it makes you appreciate the Spring!